Tauriko School - Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow

Search   

Our People

Meet our 2017 School Council members and
Class Representatives...

Caleb Griffin - Class Representative - Room 7

I think a leader is someone who is always focused.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to help others.

As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to helping to make the school an even better place.

Brooke Barnett - Class Representative - Room 8

I think a leader is someone who helps people achieve things.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to help make fun things happen at Tauriko.

As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to helping to have more sports days.

Coco Campion - Class Representative - Room 9

I think a leader is someone who listens to others.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to help other people in the school.

As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to helping run student events.

Micah Verstappen - Class Representative - Room 10

I think a leader is someone who sets an example and makes the school an even better place to learn.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to learn the values of being a Class Representative.

As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to helping lots of people like the Wee Sprouts.

Drew Bryan - Class Representative - Room 11

I think a leader is someone who is a role model and they help others.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to learn how to develop ideas.

As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to setting things up and helping with things like cake stalls and discos.

Charlotte Rose - Class Representative - Room 13

I think a leader is someone who shows respect and helps others.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to work with others on school projects.

As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to running new events for Tauriko students.

Ava Parish - Class Representative - Room 14

I think a leader is someone who takes care of the school.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to help run more sports events.

As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to working with others to make Tauriko an even better place.

Zak Weatherley - Class Representative - Room 15

I think a leader is someone who commits to a role and sticks to it.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to bring up cool ideas that the whole school will love.

As a Class Representative this year I am looking forward to starting up cool ideas.

Matthew Couper- School Council - Tall Poppies

I think a leader is someone who helps people to do the things they need and want to achieve. It's someone that people can look up to.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to be involved in as many leadership roles as I can, to improve the leadership qualities that I have and to develop new ones.

As a School Council Member this year I am looking forward to helping with events throughout the year.

Jessica Hayman - School Council - Tall Poppies

I think a leader is someone who can put in ideas, are able to be expressive and are not too shy.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to be be more 'smiley' every day and to speak out with more confidence.

As a School Council Member this year I am looking forward to being able to work with all of the team to run fun events.

Ivy Anderson-Podmore - School Council - Tall Poppies

I think a leader is someone who people can look up to, someone who can represent the school and set good examples for other students.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to help the school as much as I can.

As a School Council Member this year I am looking forward to working with everyone in the School Council to make things happen, as well I would like to bring new things to the school.

Arabella Elliott - School Council - Tall Poppies

I think a leader is someone who represents the school and sets good examples for others.

As a developing leader my personal goal is to help the School Council as much as I can. I am also keen to be involved in other leadership opportunities.

As a School Council Member this year I am looking forward to running fun and cool events with the students.